Senior Support Analyst, up to £29k, Warrington.
This large, innovative and expanding software house is looking for a Senior Support Analyst to act as a technical escalation point for the Support Analysts. You will work closely with the Senior Infrastructure Analyst and will also help manage and maintain all aspects of my clients' Infrastructure.
Responsibilities of a Senior Support Analyst include:
• Receive technical queries from the Support Analysts and manage customer expectations.
• Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with business hardware and software.
• The management of internal records to a high degree of accuracy.
• Provision of end user support/training where necessary.
The successful Senior Support Analyst will have/be:
• Very strong experience within in an IT Support role.
• Experience of deploying and using Windows OS and Applications.
• Experience with antivirus deployment and monitoring.
• SQL, VMWare, MS Exchange, CRM, Dynamics Navision.
Also of interest:
• Full drivers license.
• Ideally relevant vendor certifications such as CCENT, MCSA/MCSE, CCNA.
• Ability to take the lead within a small team.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £29k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a Senior Support Analyst then send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.