The People Network is currently working with a large automotive company seeking a Project Manager with experience of the automotive sector. This is a great opportunity to work with a company going through a spell of growth.
• Supporting the preparation of project quotations
• Preparing and maintaining project plans and schedules
• Identifying and monitoring project risks
• Change evaluation and management
• Reporting project status to Programme Management
• Liaising with customers
• Coordinating, monitoring and prioritising activities of the project team
• Ensuring that the different project phases are completed to schedule and to budget
• Ensuring deliverables satisfy agreed requirements and meet customer expectations
• Ensuring project documentation is complete and maintained in a controlled manner
• Appropriately qualified or experienced in a relevant engineering and/or management discipline.
• Previous experience in a position involving leadership or supervision, ideally within the automotive sector.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
• Excellent analytical and organisational skills.
• Some knowledge of relevant engineering standards & manufacturing processes for both prototypes and low/medium-volume production.
• Ability to analyse, learn and deal with situations quickly and effectively.
• Team-oriented, with excellent written & verbal communication skills, and able to influence at all levels.
• Good presentation skills.
• Proficiency with standard office tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc.)
• A flexible approach in terms of working hours.
• Willingness to travel within the UK and world wide.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.