Algorithm Developer, Newbury
This market leading software house within the renewable energy/Clean Tech sector is looking for an exceptional Algorithm Developer with software engineering skills to join them as part of their on-going expansion and development. This is an exceptional opportunity for a company that is doing some amazing things in the clean tech space.
Key responsibilities include: -
* Designing algorithms using rigorous software engineering principles to maintain reliability of complex mathematical software
* Modelling and simulation
* Research and data analysis
The successful Algorithm Developer will have the following skills and experience:-
* Academically strong, with a degree in engineering, maths, physics or similar.
* Experience in programming, data analysis or algorithm design.
* Any experience of software engineering (any of Matlab, Python, C/C++ etc.)
This is an excellent chance to join an expanding business at an exciting time. You will be heavily involved in all algorithm activity. My client are a forward thinking company involved in some hugely exciting projects in which the successful candidate would be central.
In return you will be rewarded with a good basic, pension, life cover and a great working environment and the opportunity to work with and learn from some very bright people!
This is a superb opportunity for an amazing company. If this role is of interest please apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.