UI Designer, up to £40k, London.
This innovative, successful London based IT Company are looking for a UI Designer to be responsible for the implementation of user interface designs that support and align with the group product strategy.
Reporting to the Product Delivery Manager, you must have a proven track record of delivering high quality outputs on a consistent basis, posses expert-level design capabilities and demonstrate an ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to create interfaces that delight customers as well as advancing business objectives.
The main responsibilities of a UI Designer include:
- Work with the UX team and other stakeholder groups to receive and fulfil project briefs in a timely fashion.
- Develop complete design packages for handover to the development team, including renders, style guides, fonts, icons, assets, etc.
- Establish and promote UI design guidelines, best practises and standards.
The successful UI Designer will have/be:
- Strong experience within an intermediate or senior designer role.
- Demonstrable UI design skills, backed by a strong portfolio.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £40k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good UI Designer send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.