The People Network are currently working with a well known electronics company based near Glasgow seeking an Automated Test Engineer. We are seeking someone with a background of either Electronics or Software Engineering and experience working in a product design and development environment. If you have Product automated testing in factory experience, this would also be relevant.
• LabVIEW (Certified LabVIEW Developer), LabWindows/CVI, TestStand, C, C++, Visual Basic, HP/AgilentVEE, PLC Programming.
• Developing applications to control products and instruments over many different interfaces including VXI, PXI, IEEE (GPIB), RS242/RS485, 1553, ARINC429, CAN, I2C, SPI and Ethernet.
• Design For Test (DFT) Analysis. Automatic and Manual Test System Design.
• Digital and analogue circuit design, design verification, testing and fault finding.
• ATE programming (Teradyne/GenRad, Rhode & Schwartz, Terotest, Diagnosys, Schlumberger), including In-Circuit, Functional, Boundary Scan techniques.
• Software modelling and simulation of complex electronic devices. Using Electronic Simulators (LASAR, HILO, CAPS, ModelSim) to test and verify circuits and devices.
• PC skills (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Visio).
• Customer facing skills. Client training and writing documentation.
• Good communication skills and commercial awareness.
• Degree in Communication Engineering
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.