IT Programme Director (International)
This hugely positive and successful not for profit organisation based in the West End is looking for a Programme Director to work closely with the CIO and the senior management team (Software, Architecture and Infrastructure) and take a holistic view of the IT picture and landscape across 50+ countries.
In this role you will work with various Senior Project Leads and Senior Project Managers to ensure the successful delivery of all IT components within the overall programme plan.
Relevant skills and experience includes:
• Demonstrable experience of leading the implementation of at least one ERP solution in a multinational environment experiencing the introduction of a new chart of accounts and a phased approach for the implementation
• An extensive track record of successfully managing large and complex change projects and programmes involving business processes, technology, data, and business reporting
• Understanding of "what good looks like" in terms of large scale implementation
• Someone with drive and enthusiasm who demonstrates accountability and collaboration
• Scars, and the resulting learnings
• Ability to run highly effective content rich interactive workshops
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time, on budget and to quality using project management processes and tools including risk management, financial management and quality assurance
• Comprehensive management and influencing skills with experience of working with senior level executives
• Ability to resolve issues swiftly and decisively whilst safeguarding standards and procedures
• Strong team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line in a multinational environment
• Experience of transitioning implementations into support and the resulting impacts
• A technical understanding of IT infrastructure and technology development / deployment preferably in web/cloud based solutions
• Understanding of system architectures, data strategies, upgrade strategies and cutover planning
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organisation
• Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
• Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities.
• Experience in managing offshore project team members
• Non-profit sector knowledge/experience
• Experience of implementing systems in challenging country environments
• Experience in a range of business process and systems including Financial Systems (Agresso), HR Systems (Oracle), Planning and M&E, Awards/Grant Management systems, Advocacy, Supply Chain and Supporter Database/CRM.
• Proficiency in a second core language of Save the Children (French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic)
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary (up tot £90k)and an exceptional benefits package including a very generous pension (employer contributions upto 13.5%), 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.