The People Network is currently working with a fantastic Medical Devices company based in Oxfordshire who are creating cutting edge technology for hospitals.
The role is to design and develop low power wireless medical products from initial concept through to manufacture ensuring products meet specification and regulatory requirements.
You will have of experience designing, developing and testing products, including schematic capture and PCB Layout.
• Track record of effective hardware/system development expertise in a medical, aerospace or automotive industry.
• Technical writing - able to express ideas clearly and concisely.
• Ability to understand technical specifications and analyse results.
• Experience of development cycle from initial concept through to manufacture of low power electronics.
• Experience of Analogue / Digital electronics / Microcontroller/ Radio Modules.
• Experience of low power radio electronics.
• Schematic Capture and Layout experience using OrCAD or similar.
• Experience of EMC/Safety/RF regulatory testing.
• Experience of NFC, battery management, or LCDs.
• Good understanding of embedded microprocessor systems and RF design.
• Altium experience.
• Ability to populate simple SMT PCBs.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.