Affiliate Program Manager, up to £50k, London.
This innovative and award winning online betting company is looking for an Affiliate Program Manager to join the team and lead their upcoming affiliate events.
Leading a team of 4, you will be responsible for the evolution and growth of all aspects of my clients' affiliate program. You will shape their affiliate channel strategy and be accountable for building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing affiliates in order to attain channel targets. Ideally, you will also have a strong for gaming.
The successful Affiliate Program Manager will have/be:
- Strong affiliate program management experience.
- Degree educated in Marketing, Business or similar related field.
- Exposure to Affiliate Management Systems (Income Access, Netrefer).
Also of interest:
- Strong passion for sports/gaming.
- Ability to effectively present to and build relationships with key decision makers in one-on-one meetings and networking events.
- Excellent communications skills.
In return you will be rewarded with up to £50k (dependent on experience), an excellent working environment and benefits.
If you think you could be a good fit for this role and you have the relevant skills needed to become a good Affiliate Program Manager send your CV across ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.