The people Network are working with a large manufacturing company based near Northampton seeking an Infrastructure Analyst to join a growing, innovative team.
• Be a team player by working closely with your TD colleagues to deliver IT Infrastructure solutions to a high standard using best practices and the Agile SCRUM methodology for project delivery.
• Assist the Support and Operations Teams in a 3rd/4th line capacity as required
• Promote good practice and support to the wider IT team through education on new architectural approaches, design patterns and technology used
• Ensure information is treated as confidential.
• Ensure that the Health and Safety Policies, Standard Operating Procedures are properly managed and adhered to at all time.
• Ensure that the training and, development needs of any subordinate staff are identified and addressed, and contribute generally to the development of an overall learning culture within the company.
• Ensure that delivery of agreed SLA standards is maintained where appropriate.
• Participate as necessary in appropriate shifts and on-call duty rotas, if applicable.
• Other duties within the general scope of the post may be required from time to time.
• The duties of the post and job description will be regularly reviewed by the line manager.
• A good team player who is self-motivated, enthusiastic to learn and leads by example
• High degree of accuracy applied to workload
• Ability to prioritise tasks based on business objectives
• Proactive approach/demonstrating initiative
Adaptable, with a positive & flexible attitude to a changing environment
Skills & Experience
• Experience working with Microsoft Server 2012 and above
• Experience designing and implementing Microsoft solution's such as SQL, RDS, IIS, Hyper-V
• Experience using enterprise networking technologies such as
• Experience using PowerShell
• Experience administering SQL
• Awareness of SCRUM
• Worked in an ITIL environment
• Experience with 0365
• Microsoft Certified
• HP Networking Qualified
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.