IT Helpdesk Support | £18k - £22k + bonus/bens | Birmingham, UK
One of the UK's leading independent, technology consultancy in design and economics are seeking an experienced Helpdesk Support Consultant to join their growing IT team based in Birmingham. The company in question are one of the UK's most recognizable brands in UK and are currently growing at a rapid rate.
The role of the Helpdesk Support Engineer will be primarily responsible for providing IT support to all members of the team to ensure the resolution for number of issues. You will be responsible for Installing and Configuring hardware systems and applications as well as monitoring computer systems and networks.
To be considered for the role of Helpdesk Support Role you will have:
- 3+ years experience in installing and configuring hardware operating systems and applications
- Experience providing support and producing all the relevant documentation and reports
- Experience monitoring and supporting computer systems and networks
- Experience setting up users accounts and profiles
- Experience conducting electrical safety checks on computers
- Provide management with relevant information of any problems
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
Personally you will be a driven candidate with strong attention to detail and problem solving. You will be used to working in multi-location teams and have experience of dealing with stakeholders from different backgrounds ie: IT and business.
This is a key role working for a large technology organisation in a period of significant growth and change. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately. This is an urgent role and interviews will happen ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.