IT Support Trainer | £28k - £31k + bonus/bens | Birmingham, UK
One of the UK's leading independent, technology consultancy in design and economics are seeking an experienced Trainer Support Consultant to join their growing IT team based in Birmingham. The company in question are one of the UK's most recognizable brands in UK and are currently growing at a rapid rate.
The role of the Trainer Support Engineer will be primarily responsible for providing training sessions to all members of the team to ensure and develop all necessary IT skills . You will be responsible for designing and delivering training sessions as well as producing training materials for the team.
To be considered for the role of IT Support Trainer Role you will have:
- 5+ years experience in providing IT training support and sessions
- Experience developing training materials and presenting them
- Experience in reviewing IT benchmark levels
- Experience in producing Quick Tips in order to support the end users
- Ability to assist other parts of the business for the induction processes and hire of new employees
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong communication skills
Personally you will be a driven candidate with strong attention to detail and problem solving. You will be used to working in multi-location teams and have experience of dealing with stakeholders from different backgrounds ie: IT and business.
This is a key role working for a large technology organisation in a period of significant growth and change. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately. This is an urgent role and interviews will happen ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.