Solution Architect – Java/.NET | £60k - £65k + bonus/bens | Stockport, UK
One of the UK's leading brands in financial services are seeking an experienced Solution Architect to join their growing IT Delivery team based in Stockport. The company in question are one of the UK's most recognisable brands in UK FS and are currently growing at a rapid rate due to business and customer growth. The company are a highly agile and fast paced organisation with a vibrant and ‘new school' mentality and are recognised as a great place to work locally in Stockport.
The role of Solution Architect will be primarily responsible for looking after the applications designed and delivered in the required It standards of the business . You will act as a technical expert for all things related to the systems including systems changes and enhancements along with new product launches and developments.
To be considered for the role of Solution Architect you will have:
- 5+ years Solution Architecture experience in a blue-chip environments
- Strong background with Java and/or .NET and related technologies
- Experience working developers/testers in a Agile environment
- Experience of both hands on development and solution design (acting at TDA etc)
- Experience working with 3rd party tech suppliers
- Experience of working with other related infrastructure technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working within financial services could be a benefits, but it is not essential
Personally you will be a driven candidate with a passion for solutions and architecture design. You will be used to working in multi-location teams and have experience of dealing with stakeholders from different backgrounds ie: IT and business. You will also be used to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and be motivated by getting things done quickly!
This is a key role working for a large FS organisation in a period of significant growth and change. The company are recognised as a great place to work and have a vibrant, modern culture with the ability to grow and progress your career quickly. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately. This is an urgent role and interviews will happen ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.