Business Analyst – Financial Services
Business Analyst- (Agile/Waterfall) | £35k - £40k+ bonus/bens | Bournemouth, UK
One of the UK's leading brands in financial services are seeking an experienced Business Analyst to join their growing IT team based in Bournemouth. The company in question are one of the UK's most recognisable brands in UK FS and are currently growing at a rapid rate due to business and customer growth. The company are a highly agile and fast paced organisation with a vibrant and ‘new school' mentality and are recognised as a great place to work locally in Bournemouth.
The role of Business Analyst will be primarily responsible using variety of techniques to develop business analytics to meet the project requirements. You will act as a technical expert for all things related to Business Processes and protocols activities. The role will focus on directing this innovative, forward thinking organisations vision into a real life business strategy.
To be considered for the role of Business Analyst you will have:
- 2+ years experience working as a Business Analyst
- Experienced creating business processes and protocols
- Experience of documenting business requirements and process flows
- Experiences communicating effectively with stakeholders to gather the requirements and information
- Experience developing and maintaining strong relationships with 3rd parties and vendors
- Experience of Agile, User Cases, Business Rules and User Stories
- Experience in FS is preferred but not essential
Personally you will be a driven candidate with strong attention to detail and problem solving. You will be used to working in multi-location teams and have experience of dealing with stakeholders from different backgrounds ie: IT and business.
This is a key role working for a large FS organisation in a period of significant growth and change. For a full role and company overview please send your CV immediately. This is an urgent role and interviews will happen ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.