Senior Project Manager (Business Change)
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience managing large complex projects around business change in complex global organisations.
This role is for a very successful and highly positive global company who are currently running multiple projects and programmes.
Essential skills and experience needed:
• An extensive track record of successfully managing large and complex projects and programmes
• Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards
• Prior experience of reporting on complex projects within a Portfolio Office/PMO structure
• Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities
• Highly developed organisational awareness and ability to understand any sensitivities within a complex multi-stakeholder structure; and think creatively and strategically to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
• Strong team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.