Senior Developer (C# Angular / React)
The successful Senior Solution Developer will have the following experience and skills:
• Develop end-to-end solutions with strong business analysis/client-facing skills to engage a diverse stakeholder population
• Developing solutions (or integrating) with SharePoint
• NET (C#) including Unit Testing (Nunit, MSUnit, Moq)
• Configuration management / change management and the tools to support collaborative and efficient code development, understanding of the various test phases and techniques required in order to develop and maintain new and existing code
• Agile project delivery environment
• Software design patterns, SOLID, TDD and OO principles
• Web services (REST, SOAP), SOA and distributed systems
• Good written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• Ability to write high quality requirements / user stories when required
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
• The existing right to work in the UK
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.