DevOps Engineer (Linux/AWS/Agile) |£500-£550 p/d| Nottingham, UK
One of the UK's leading consulting firms are seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their team on contract basis in Nottingham. The company in question are running a number of major technology programmes and require forward thinking, IT focused DevOps Professional to join the team immediately. The roles will involve working on a major project for their client locally and will typically be highly innovative and complex in make up.
Our client is looking for DevOps Consultant with ideally a technical background and strong understanding of building complex infrastructures. You will have exposure to working with software development, technical architecture and related technically focused teams as well as key business stakeholders. The DevOps Engineer role is also a highly client focused and facing role and requires the ability to both present to key stakeholders and communicate effectively in highly pressurised and fast-moving environments.
In order to be considered for the DevOps Engineer role you will have:
• 5+ years experience designing and delivering infrastructure projects
• Experience working with Linux operating systems
• Experience working with AWS
• Experience working with Puppet
• Experienced using Terraform
• Client facing experience or wider consultancy experience would be highly beneficial
• Strong experience working in an Agile environment
• First class communication and problem solving skills
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.