This immensely exciting and successful start-up company are currently recruiting an experienced Business Analyst with experience of web based and software projects in an Agile delivery environment to join their high-performing team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for gathering requirements for the clients next generation of online games. You will need to bring fresh ideas, solve business problems and use your commercial understanding to generate innovative solutions. You will be working within an Agile, collaborative environment, where you will liaise with stakeholders and the delivery team across the global organisation, playing a key role within the BA community, sharing best practice and contribute towards a culture of sharing knowledge and cross-skilling.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience gathering requirements from stakeholders via interviews and stakeholder workshops
- Experience of Agile delivery processes for software or web-based projects
- Ability to define user stories, acceptance criteria and sign on processes
- High standards for individual accomplishment, and who works to exceed challenging goals
- Exceptional analysis skills
- High level of self-awareness and a good understanding of the behaviour related to the environment
- Familiar working in a fast paced environment helping to provide clarity to delivery teams when priorities change
- A self-starter who can work both autonomously and within a collaborative team
** Beneficial is experience of ecommerce or gaming or of mobile game development but this is not essential
In return, you will get the satisfaction of working with an exciting company with real growth, who offer exceptional benefits including
- Personal learning and development opportunities
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Flexible working hours
- The best technology and equipment (upgraded every 2 years)
- And many more
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Business Analyst to join a superb, growing company going through some exciting times.
If you are interested or would like more information please submit your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.