Business Analyst, Glasgow
This remarkably successful and pioneering online giant is looking for a Business Analyst with experience of web based and software projects in an Agile delivery environment.
In this role you will be responsible for the elicitation and management of requirements for their next generation of online sports games. You will bring fresh ideas to the table when working to solve business problems, using your commercial understanding to generate innovative solutions. You will be an enabling force driving through effective and sustainable change guiding the business through the journey. As a Business Analyst you will play a key role in self-organising agile delivery teams. You'll work within a collaborative environment, liaising with stakeholders across the global organisation and the broader delivery team. Play a key role within the BA community there, sharing your industry best practice and fostering a culture of knowledge sharing and cross-skilling.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
• A self-starter able to work both autonomously with minimal supervision and collaboratively within an agile team
• Experience of, or passion for, Agile delivery processes (used in software or web-based projects) and a willingness and enthusiasm to promote a culture of inspect and adapt
• Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
• Ability to define and refine user stories, acceptance criteria, and sign off processes
• Exceptional analysis skills
• Drives high standards for individual accomplishment and works to meet or exceed challenging goals
• High level of self-awareness displayed and good understanding of the behaviour relating to the environment
• Ability to constructively challenge and question as well as actively listen
• Is used to working in a fast moving environment helping to provide clarity to delivery teams when priorities change
Other highly desirable skills include:
• Experience working in e-commerce or gaming
• Experience of mobile game development
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional package including generous basic, time to dedicate to personal projects, personal development budget, generous pension, stock options, private medical insurance, dental, optical, death in service, flexible working hours, refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, beer!), the best technology and equipment (upgraded every 2 years), social gatherings and a fantastic working environment.
This really is a great opportunity for a superb company that is going through some exciting times. If you are interested in the above role please email your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.