Application Support Analyst | Wealth Management | Surrey | £40,000-£50,000 + benefits
A well known and well established Insurance company are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their new office in Surrey; they are rapidly expanding due to the addition of a Wealth Management arm to their business.
As an Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for their Wealth Management Platform, integration and front & back end support. You will provide updates of major incidents and deal with them in a timely manner following strict SLA's.
Essential skills and experience:
• Strong SQL, SQL Server and Windows Servers skills
• Batch scheduling (Ctrml-M, Autosys , JAMS etc.)
• Monitoring (Dynatrace, Splunk etc.)
• Experience with a Wealth Management Platform
• Experience in querying data and establishing data anomalies
• Writing queries and SQL updates to identify the causes of incidents/problems and resolve them
This role has come at an exciting time for the business and is ideal for someone who is excited by technology.
For more information about the company and the role please send your CV now!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.