SQL BI Developer (SQL Server 2014 or newer, Power BI, SSAS, MDX & DAX)
Exciting and very successful global organisation based in the West End is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Developer with strong skills and experience of the Microsoft Business Intelligence suite (e.g. Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS etc.) to work on new and existing solutions.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining BI Solutions within the organisation. You will partner with business stakeholders in order to understand their analytic requirements, and implement and maintain BI solutions to meet these needs utilising best practices.
The successful BI Developer will have the following experience and skills:
• MS BI suite (e.g. Power BI, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, etc.)
• Delivering SSAS solutions in both Multidimensional and Tabular modes including the ability to script MDX and DAX
• MS SQL Server (versions 2014+)
• SQL Server databases, including creating & modifying T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, functions, triggers, writing ad-hoc queries and dynamic SQL
• Dimensional modelling and database modelling theories
• Experience of working closely with non-technical staff, demonstrating an ability to translate and negotiate non-technical requirements into a detailed technical specification
• Good interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with a proven ability to explain complex technical ideas and problems clearly to non-experts
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
• Microsoft certified (MCSE in Business Intelligence)
• Finance systems
• Statistical programming languages such as R or Python
• An understanding of confidentiality issues and data governance (e.g. GDPR)
• Agile project delivery environment and offshore project team members
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.