Java Software Engineer
Are you an expeinced Java Engineer looking to join an immensely exciting start-up with excellent benefits and a great work life balance?
My client is looking for several Software Engineer's with solid skills and experience of Java to join their growing teams.
In this role you will you will work in a team of approx. 10 software engineers, designers, product owners, user researchers, business analysts and project managers that delivers robust scalable services to support their business. You will contribute at every stage of the of the product lifecycle, from research and discovery to iterative development, rollout and long term maintenance.
• Do you have strong Java skills and experience?
• Do you enjoy solving challenging problems?
• Would you enjoy working in a highly-collaborative Agile team?
• Would you like to expand your skillset and work with and learn new technologies?
Experience in any of the following would be appealing but not essential:
• Distributed systems and microservices.
• Event-driven architecture, queuing services.
• Consumer/social web products or games.
• Linux systems administration, including basic scripting.
• Building scalable, concurrent, high-availability systems.
• Designing and interacting with large transactional relational databases.
• Continuous deployment environment, with source control and managed releases.
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional package including generous basic, time to dedicate to personal projects, personal development budget, generous pension, stock options, private medical insurance, dental, optical, death in service, flexible working hours, refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, beer!), the best technology and equipment (upgraded every 2 years), social gatherings and a fantastic working environment.
This really is a great opportunity for a superb company that is going through some exciting times. If you are interested in the above role please email your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.