Oracle Developer (INSIS Platform) | Insurance | London | £55,000 - £75,000 + benefits
A leading InsureTech firm are seeking highly motivated, intelligent Oracle Fusion Middleware (Oracle Service Bus (OSB), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Business Process Management (BPM)) developers who are looking to work on exciting projects using the latest technologies. You can expect to work with high quality colleagues in a fast paced, growing environment that offers great career prospects.
The right person for this role will be passionate about Agile software development, focused on the quality of their work and be committed to continuous improvement. You must be happy to collaborate with peers to design top quality software architectures and comfortable in a customer facing environment.
Essential skills and experience:
• Commercial development experience using Oracle technologies
• Good Experience on Insurance product Fadata INSIS used as core product for Insurance customers. Good hands-on experience working with INSIS products like INSIS Configurator, INSIS BPM, INSIS Service Bus, INSIS Web-services, Oracle BI Publisher, INSIS core application.
• Excellent knowledge on OSB, SOA Suite, BPM Workflows
• Good Experience on Mule ESB/WSO2 ESB development for development of business/proxy services.
• Good Experience developing Proxy and Business services for SOA applications using OEPE and JDeveloper 11g/12c.
Desirable skills and experience:
• Commercial experience with Oracle cloud platform
• Angular Frameworks
• Insurance industry experience
• Experience of Solution Design
• Experience of Proof of Concept
For a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.