Data Governance Manager
Global giant is looking for a talented Data Governance Manager to lead and govern the implementation of their global data governance roadmap.
In this role you will lead on establishing and ensuring adherence to the data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices across their organization.
The successful Data Governance Manager will have the following experience and skills:
• Implementing data governance programs – preferably at a large federated enterprise
• Data Architecture principles, capabilities, and best practices
• Data related regulatory requirements and emerging trends and issues
• Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata Management
• Data Management process and solutions
• Compliance, management and data quality
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to operate effectively in a culturally diverse matrix environment.
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.