Digital Product Designer (Web and Mobile)
This immensely exciting and successful start-up are currently recruiting a Digital Product Designer to work as part of a close-knit team to deliver a games app that users find engaging and exciting.
The successful candidate will have
• Strong experience of Digital Product Design (Web and Mobile, either will be considered)
• The ability to think beyond aesthetics and good problem solving skills
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to create engaging, dynamic interfaces
• Confidence working in a collaborative team, contributing to cross-platform design system
** Previous mobile native app design experience is beneficial but not essential – most users are mobile based, so understanding iOS and Android platforms is highly desirable.
In return, you will get the satisfaction of working with an exciting company with real growth, who offer exceptional benefits including
• Personal learning and development opportunities
• Flexible holiday allowance
• Flexible working hours
• The best technology and equipment (upgraded every 2 years)
• And many more
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven Digital Product Designer join a superb, growing company going through some exciting times.
If you are interested please submit your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.