ERP/ Finance Systems Implementation Project Managger
Are you an experienced Senior Project Manager with experience delivering ERP/Finance systems implementations? Have you worked delivering projects internationally?
This amazing global giant are going through an exciting period of growth and transformation. They are looking to hire a Project Manager to work on the end-to-end implementation of the ERP/Finance systems across the globe.
The successful Project Manager will have the following experience and skills:
• Implementation of at least one ERP solution in a multinational environment experiencing the introduction of a new chart of accounts and a phased approach for the implementation
• Managing large and complex change projects and programmes involving business processes, technology, data, and business reporting
• An understanding of 'what good looks like' in terms of large scale implementation
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time, on budget and to quality using project management processes and tools including risk management, financial management and quality assurance
• A technical understanding of IT infrastructure and technology development / deployment preferably in web/cloud based solutions
• Understanding of system architectures, data strategies, upgrade strategies and cutover planning
• Experience of transitioning implementations into support and the resulting impacts
• A proven ability to resolve issues swiftly and decisively whilst safeguarding standards and procedures
• Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
• Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities.
• Someone with drive and enthusiasm who demonstrates accountability and collaboration
• Scars, and the resulting learnings
• Experience in managing offshore project team members
• Ability to run highly effective content rich interactive workshops
• Management and influencing skills with experience of working with senior level stakeholders
• The ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line in a multinational environment
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organisation
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
Desirable but not essential:
• Implementing systems in challenging country environments
• Financial Systems (Agresso), HR Systems (Oracle), Planning and M&E, Awards/Grant Management systems, Advocacy, Supply Chain and Supporter Database/CRM.
• Proficiency in a second core language (French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic)
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to join an immensely positive organisation, who are truly doing so much good.
Alongside a competitive salary, you will be rewarded an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.