Software Test Engineer
This exciting global company based in central London is looking for a Software Test Engineer with experience of creating manual & automated test cases, performance and integration testing.
The successful Software Test Engineer will have the following experience and skills:
• Manual & Automated Testing including creating test cases
• Performance & Integration Testing
• Waterfall & Agile
• Using manual, automation and performance testing tools
• Jira and multiple plugins
• Ability to derive test cases from User Stories and functional specs
• Working with development teams both near and offshore
• Ability to collaborate and build relationships with stakeholders, product owners and other colleagues
• Eligibility to work in UK
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contributions from 5.5% to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.