Software Development Project Manager (Scrum Master)
We are helping a client in Central London to source a Project Manager with experience as a Scrum Master for a short 2 month contract.
They are looking for some additional support on a project around moving their benefits and awards management platform from SharePoint 2013 to a new and upgraded solution (.NET reference architecture on Azure). To provide greater resilience and ensure ongoing support, they are also taking the opportunity to add some additional critical functionality. The project is being run using an Agile scrum approach with the development team split between London and Eastern Europe.
Some of your duties include:
• Run the daily stand up meetings
• Drive the throughput from user story creation to delivery of tested software in each sprint
• Analyse sprint metrics to report on progress v plan and forecast, identifying any remedial actions required
• Manage risks and issues
• Manage interdependencies with other projects that could impact the success of the replatforming or impact the portfolio that it is a component of
The successful Software Development Project Manager will have the following experience and skills:
• Software development projects
• Experience as a Scrum Master
• Available immediately and happy to commit to a minimum 2 month contract
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.