Performance Test Engineer
This immensely exciting and successful start-up are looking for Performance Test Engineers who are comfortable with command line and are able to script their own tests to join their highly collaborative, growing teams working in an Agile development environment.
The Performance Test team is responsible for systems scalability with regards to demand and cost-effectiveness. They have an ad hoc release cycle with almost daily deploys so there are no structured long term requirements, so you would have to prioritise work and be reactive to project streams output.
Key skills needed for this role include:
• Strong performance testing grounding with experience developing and implementing performance test strategies.
• Testing and monitoring tools and performance load simulators
• Distributed systems and microservices.
• Knowledge of event-driven architecture and queueing services.
• Test automation scripting and iteration including test data management
• Monitoring, analysing and reporting performance test results
In return you will be rewarded with an exceptional package including generous basic, time to dedicate to personal projects, personal development budget, generous pension, stock options, private medical insurance, dental, optical, death in service, flexible working hours, refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, beer!), the best technology and equipment (upgraded every 2 years), social gatherings and a fantastic working environment.
This really is a great opportunity for a superb company that is going through some exciting times. If you are interested in the above role please email your CV ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.