Head of Project Management & Delivery
Exciting opportunity for a Head of Project Management to work for a vibrant global organisation who are going through a significant worldwide transformation.
As Head of Project Management & Delivery you will be responsible for implementing their Project Management Methodology in transformation projects. Responsibilities include line managing the project and managers assigned to each transformation project, with a focus on coaching project managers to effectively use the Project Management Methodology to deliver projects. You will have overall accountability for ensuring that transformation projects successfully complete Project Management deliverables and move through project stage-gates, including directly managing interventions in projects where significant risk exists.
Key skills and experience needed for this role include:
• Successful management and deployment of large, transformative projects in complex organisational environments
• Industry project management standards and holding project management teams accountable to those standards
• Managing Project Managers, executing across multiple countries
• Demonstrable experience of acting as a ‘business partner' to functional areas e.g. Supply Chain, Finance etc.
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment with high levels of change and quick turnaround times, whilst delivering to the highest standards
• Substantial people and team management experience, including strong coaching skills
• The ability to operate successfully in a ‘matrix' organisation
• Ability to resolve complex project issues, with a balance of pragmatism and rigour
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.