AWS Security Architect – CISSP - London – up to £95k + Bonus + Car Allowance + Bens
AWS Security Architect required by rapidly expanding IT services provider based in Ipswich.
In this exciting AWS Security Architect role you will work across a wide range of cutting edge, innovative, high profile projects delivering complex solutions to enterprise clients. Using you broad technical, architecture and security knowledge and experience you will provide security oversight to both newly designed and existing solutions. This role requires someone with good presence and a level of gravitas as you will be dealing with senior level stakeholders both internally and at end clients.
Operating in a senior client facing capacity, you will define end-to-end solutions that meet business requirements. You will lead the development of and communicate security architecture views, standards and roadmaps to stakeholders and project teams and will ensure that from a security perspective the development of architectures for complex systems leads to successful delivery and operation. You will take responsibility for identifying, qualifying and mitigating risks associated with the solution, to ensure effective control of technical risks and a key part of your role will be to review and approve all key architectural deliverables to ensure the solution is compliant with the secure architectural specification, and the organisations standards. You will own and manage security related tools, processes and procedures used to underpin live services and will lend your skills to support the security team
and manage major security incidents and vulnerabilities. You will also maintain, apply, share and promote a broad industry and technical awareness to ensure best practice and be a recognised subject matter expert within the organisation.
To be considered you will be a CISSP certified Security Architect who ideally possesses a consultancy background and who can bring an in-depth knowledge of security principles, architectures & design as well as a broad technical knowledge of systems and systems integration. Previous experience in lead security roles on major application development or systems integration projects is needed and you will have a proven track record in architecting, designing and delivering scalable, robust and secure enterprise solutions. You must also have first class senior customer facing skills and the strength of character to engage and manage external and internal stakeholders effectively and will also possess excellent team working skills and a genuine passion for quality and professional delivery.
• Experienced in developing and deploying secure solutions within AWS
• Can apply design principles to solutions for SOA, EAI, APIs, Cloud, IAM etc.
• Strong understanding of recent industry trends, including Security and Cloud adoption
• Strong experience in relational and NoSQL database platforms, application servers, SOA and integration technologies, micro services
• Ability to design solutions to uphold Legal, Commercial, Financial and Security Policies and Standards (e.g. PCI, FCA, SO, Data Protection/GDPR etc.)
• Certified or experienced in following the principals of one or more standard architecture frameworks e.g. TOGAF, COBIT, SABSA, Zachman, BCS etc.
• Can recommend appropriate delivery methodologies - e.g. Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid
• Experienced in modelling systems in UML, ArchiMate and other notations
• Proficient in modelling tools (e.g. SPARX)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an exciting business unit who are producing innovative, leading edge solutions. The work will be challenging but highly rewarding and this company can offer great training and career progression for high performers. In return the successful candidate can expect a basic salary of £85k-£95k, £6k car allowance, 10% bonus, up to 8% matched pension, private medical and 25 days holiday as well as other flexible benefits. Based in Ipswich if you are a CISSP certified Security Architect with proven AWS experience then apply NOW.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.