This leading FTSE 250 asset management company is at the start of a strategic digital transformation programme and is looking for a good Business Analyst to help them on their journey.
In this role you will be a proactive business partner and systems visionary who will shape demand for technology across the Group. You will act as an intermediary between the business stakeholders and the IT team including external IT partners. Initially you will be involved in the international delivery of Finance/CRM and other large scale applications, based on internal improvements and acquisitions.
The ideal Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
• Strong current experience as a Business Analyst
• Previous experience working in a BA function that has scaled up there Business Analysis capability from ground up
• Ability to lead and build Business Analysis competency from scratch
• Comfortable with some international travel
• Experience in Asset Management or Real Estate is desirable but not essential
In return you will be rewarded with a generous package including up to £60k basic, share schemes, flexible working hours, free lunches, 28 days holiday (3 taken during Christmas & New Year), pension
If this role is of interest, please send your CV immediately!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.