An exceptional opportunity for a talented Data Architect to get involved at the early stages of data journey for a large scale global transformation.
This hugely impressive Central London based global company is going through a significant transformation across a number of core business processes, systems, and structures, through the implementation of a number of organisation change projects
As a Data Architect you will be responsible and accountable for data modelling, data governance, data protection, data migration and data analytics.
Key skills and experience needed:
• Working with the business to develop and agree data models within complex new IT systems in order to meet business needs
• Proven ability to understand and manage stakeholder requirements/drivers and project expectations
• An understanding of confidentiality issues, data governance and data protection requirements
• Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
• Outstanding communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• A proven ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and system interdependencies
• Agile project delivery environment, in particular Scrum
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), 1 - 2 days per week home working, generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.