Do you want to work in one of the most exciting organisations where you will see your work make a huge impact?
Are you a Formula One fan?
Do you have at least 2 years experience developing desktop applications using C# .NET?
Then click the apply button now!!!!!!
The People Network are working with a fantastic Formula One Team who are seeking a Software Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
In this role you are expected to:
• perform activities including, but not limited to: research, design, development, testing, maintenance, support
• assist in the design and implementation of new projects
• work on existing legacy code with a view to maintaining and enhancing them
• design and implement new software features and improve existing features as defined by the users and product owners
• investigate and fix coding defects
• write the necessary project documentation including technical documentation
• provide support for the other project team members and users in the build-up to a race weekend
• provide support to the Testers and other members of IS to resolve customer issues
• comply with coding and architecture standards or assist in the creation of new standards when necessary
• work alone or as part of a team on various projects
• be adaptable, committed to deadlines and willing to work in a fast-paced environment
You will need:
• a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
• proven experience of development in C# using including WPF or WinForms
• some use of the following technologies:
o .NET (C#, WCF, WPF (Prism / MvvM) or WinForms, EF)
o Microsoft SQL Server
o Microsoft Visual Studio
o Unit testing and TDD
• knowledge/experience of:
o creating and consuming services using WCF
o using unit and automated testing tools
o UI design
• in addition:
o excellent written and verbal communication skills
o ability to write user and technical documentation
Experience of the following technologies would also be advantageous:
• Big Data analysis and/or Machine Learning techniques and algorithms
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.