Head of Implementations – London – up to £80k + Bonus + Bens
Head of Implementations required by leading global provider of cloud based software solutions for the finance industry.
In this senior level leadership role you will manage and provide oversight to a growing team of customer facing Project Managers and Delivery Analysts who are responsible for implementing this companies innovative cloud based solutions on projects of varying size and complexity. You will:
• Report directly into the CEO
• Lead and motivate the software implementation team
• Manage individual team members performance and aim to upskill the team
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, on budget and are high quality
• Provide hands on oversight for complex client engagements and projects
• Build relationships with C-level customer stakeholders and act as an escalation point
• Drive improvements to delivery processes
• Ensure customers are satisfied and there is a smooth handover and transition to the Customer Success Team
• Contribute to the company strategy as part of the leadership team
To begin your focus will be on the UK and European teams but your remit will expand to become a global role, taking on additional responsibility for the teams in Asia-Pac and the USA.
Sound interesting? To be considered you will need a strong background working for a SaaS / Software vendor or consultancy where you have led high performing client facing Implementation or Professional Services teams. You will bring:
• Strong skills and experience in project management with qualifications/certifications to back this up (Agile experience preferred)
• Previous experience of leading and managing teams, ideally spread across multiple European or global locations
• Proven track record of bringing in projects on budget and on time
• Excellent C-Level relationship building skills
• Ability to handle high-level escalations
• Strong problem solving skills
This company have a highly collaborative culture so good communication and team working skills are essential. Finance experience or education is advantageous.
Based in the City a short walk from Cannon Street/Mansion House tube stations some UK and European travel will be required. On offer is a highly competitive basic salary up to £80k plus up to £20k bonus, share scheme and contributory pension. Other perks include the use of a free onsite gym and swimming pool, study allowance, season ticket loan and work from home flexibility.
Apply now – interviews commencing ASAP.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.