Resource Manager - PMO
Are you a PMO Resource Manager with experience of managing pools of resources in a transformation or PMO setting?
This successful global organisation are at the start of a large scale transformation and as such, are looking for a PMO Resource Manager to join their team to be responsible for coordinating the resource process for the Transformation Delivery Team and IT Project leads.
You will need to review the existing resource management process to determine improvements and ensure effective running. Key areas of accountability include demand management, capacity management, resource allocation and stakeholder management.
Skills and experience needed are:
• Managing pools of resources in a transformation or PMO setting
• Resource planning practices, standards and methodologies.
• Experience working with a resource management system (e.g. Harvest)
• Analysing, manipulating data and spotting trends to support resource demand management and planning
• Familiarity with common roles and types of activities in IT and other support functions
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, comfortable with the use of data based systems and report running
• Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
• Strong planning and time management capabilities
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a PMO Resource Manager to join a hugely positive organisation who have a presence in over 100 countries, where the work you contribute impacts people on a larger scale.
The client are located close to Piccadilly Station. On top of competitive salary, benefits include 30 days holiday + Bank hols and an excellent pension contribution.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.