Senior Project Manager - Fleet
This international organisation is currently going through an exciting period of growth and transformation and are looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience of business cases, uses case and feasibility studies ideally working alongside external consultancies to help with a global Fleet Feasibility Study.
In this role you will be responsible for setting and running the project and will include a review of fleet policies and procedures and requires both Business and IT Project Management delivery experience. You will also be required to provide a level of business analysis.
The successful Project Manager will have the following experience and skills:
• Developing and delivering feasibility studies within a project
• Working with external consultancies and using SME guidance to deliver a feasibility report and proposed strategy
• Producing business cases and benefits tracking
• Proven ability to liaise with resources and SME's globally
• Successfully managing large and complex projects and programmes
• Demonstrable experience and in-depth knowledge of programme and project practices and standards
• Prior experience of reporting on complex projects within a Portfolio Office/PMO structure
• Proven ability to deliver projects on time / on budget, using project management processes and tools including risk management, benefits management, financial management and quality assurance
• Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities.
• Proven ability to apply excellent analytical and problem solving skills, and to work collaboratively to deliver of effective solutions to project related issues
• Highly developed organisational awareness and ability to understand any sensitivities within a complex multi-stakeholder structure; and think creatively and strategically to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
• Team leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line
• Business requirements collection, and process/workflow analysis skills
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation
• Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global organisation who alongside competitive salary, offer an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.