Senior Project Manager – Global ERP System Implementation
This West End based global leader is looking for a Senior Project Manager with Senior Project Management experience, working on Global ERP System Implementation projects.
As a Senior Project Manager you will be responsible for ‘hands-on' project management of the global implementation of ERP Systems. You will set up an run the project using their project management lifecycle methodology and toolkit, whilst also providing a level of business analysis.
The successful Senior Project Manager will have the following experience and skills:
• Managing large and complex international projects and programmes, and ideally experience of project managing global ERP implementation projects.
• Reporting on complex projects within a Portfolio Office/PMO structure.
• Proven experience of using and leading change management activities including change impact assessment, stakeholder management, managing resistance, building change capacity, designing and defining roles and responsibilities.
• Highly developed organisational awareness and ability to understand any sensitivities within a complex multi-stakeholder structure; and think creatively and strategically to overcome obstacles to cooperation and progress
• Leadership abilities with the ability to motivate and mobilise individuals outside their reporting line, working within a matrix management structure.
• Business requirements collection, and process/workflow analysis skills
• Superb communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and influence at all levels of the organisation
• Able to demonstrate instances of initiative that have delivered organisational benefits
• Cultural awareness and experience of delivering solutions internationally
Proficiency in a second core language (French, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic) is desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global organisation who alongside competitive salary, offer an exceptional benefits package including 30 days holiday (plus bank hols), generous pension with employer contribution up to 13.5%, season ticket loan, cycle loan, child care vouchers and eye tests.
You will get the satisfaction of giving something back by working for an immensely positive organisation that is truly doing so much good. Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.