Software Engineer C# -Automation
A leading Fleet based company is looking to add a talented Engineer to their growing teams. They are looking for a professional who is passionate about coding (C# and Powershell) and who has worked within a cloud environment (ideally Azure cloud) and has automated software ideally with (octopus or similar).
Your day to day role will include:
• Build independent web based tools, microservices and solutions
• Write scripts and enable automation
• Configure and manage data repositories like Azure SQL
• Design, write and deliver software to improve the availability, scalability, latency, and efficiency of the cloud applications
• Actively participate in the planning of new features and products, with a critical eye toward the creation, maintenance and cost of infrastructure necessary to support them
• Take part in sprint planning sessions which includes the estimation of change requests and defects using story points
• Deployment of application releases to Microsoft Azure
• Perform systems analysis tasks as and when required
• Build scalable infrastructure solutions and automate where appropriate
• Use appropriate tools to orchestrate solutions
• Recommend, design & implement our internal tool sets.
• Create and maintain the documentation for the development team
• Drive the development teams to have their systems effectively monitored and integrated to alerting systems
In return my client can offer a very competitive salary and benefits package including:
• Bonus scheme – up to 30% (50% based on company targets, 50% based on individual KPIs)
• 25 Days holiday, increasing to 28 days after 3 years.
• Up to 5% matched pension contributions
• Private Healthcare
• Life insurance 4x salary
• Group income protection
• Other benefits such as Perkbox, £15 birthday voucher!
A great chance to use your passion and skills with coding (c# or .Net) and combine it with your Cloud and Automation skills.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.