Architecture Delivery Manager
Architecture Delivery Manager required on a permanent basis for a global organisation based in Central London. As Architecture Delivery Manager, you will have responsibility for integrating business, application, data and technology architecture to create effective and sustainable business solutions. As Architecture Delivery Manager, you can expect the following remuneration/benefits package:
- Basic salary of up to £82,000
- 30 days holiday, PLUS Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme with up to 18.5% total contribution (Dependant)
- Flexible hours
- Home working
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle Loans
- Free Eye Tests
As Architecture Delivery Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will consist of:
- Lead the design and modelling for architecture across a range of projects with a high focus on delivery.
- Lead Solutions and Data Architects to provide scalable and adaptable architectural solutions.
- Directly manage a team of 5 FTE, with variable resource depending on project requirements.
- Build awareness, scope and immediate objectives for Enterprise Architecture.
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders to support the long term development of strategic roadmaps.
- Maintain focus on delivery and adherence to the IT Roadmaps in place.
To be considered for the Architecture Delivery Manager vacancy, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Highly delivery focused.
- Experience in designing, integrating and managing multi-application deployments on a global scale.
- Extensive experience of delivering on “as it” to “to be” architectures across business, application, data and technology domains.
- Very strong analytical skills with experience in various tools including UML, Use Cases and Information flows.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
If you meet the criteria for the Architecture Delivery Manager vacancy, please apply today!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.