Senior PMO Analyst
This hugely impressive global organisation are at the start of a large scale transformation and are now looking for a Senior PMO Analyst to join their growing PMO and Portfolio team.
As a Senior PMO Analyst you will be a key part of the Portfolio Management team and will contribute to the improvement and ongoing effectiveness of the structure and support provided to Project Teams. This includes developing and ensuring adherence to the project governance framework and their project templates whilst also supporting the Project Managers to solve problems and successfully deliver projects.
The successful PMO Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
• Project management practices, standards and methodologies.
• Managing pools of resources in a transformation or PMO setting.
• Resource planning practices, standards and methodologies.
• Able to build strong relationships within the organisation and influence others.
• Able to drive tools and good practice adoption.
• Good knowledge of Project and/or portfolio management tools.
• Strong planning and time management capabilities.
• A proactive and solutions orientated approach; excellent problem solving skills, and the ability to identify and implement solutions.
• Excellent communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present to stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior PMO Analyst to join a hugely positive organisation who have a presence in over 100 countries, where the work you contribute impacts people on a larger scale.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV immediately!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.