Portfolio Governance Manager
This hugely impressive global organisation are at the start of a large scale transformation and are now looking for a Portfolio Governance Manager to join their growing PMO/Portfolio function.
As a Portfolio Governance Manager, you will be a key part of the Portfolio Management team and will contribute to the improvement and ongoing effectiveness of the structure and support provided to Project Teams. This includes developing and ensuring adherence to the project governance framework and their project templates whilst also supporting the Project Managers to solve problems and successfully deliver projects.
The successful Portfolio Governance Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Work closely with the Head of Portfolio Management and Reporting to regulate change control, risk, issues management and stage gate review/approval.
- Manage Portfolio level control processes to ensure that accurate information is provided at all times to enable escalation, interventions and decision making.
- Ensure that Governance Standards are met and internal processes are followed within the Portfolio Office teams.
- Working with the Strategy Delivery Manager to ensure all new projects are set up efficiently.
- Assisting Project Managers in applying Portfolio Governance Framework to their daily activities.
- Providing general day-to-day support to PMO and Project Managers.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in applying portfolio governance practices, standards and methodologies.
- The ability to thrive and adapt to organisational change/transformation.
- PRINCE2, P30 and MoP certification would be an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Portfolio Governance Manager to join a hugely positive organisation who have a presence in over 100 countries, where the work you contribute impacts people on a larger scale.
In return you will be rewarded with a good salary and an exceptional benefits package whilst having the opportunity to help deliver a worldwide transformation for this global company at the start of their journey.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.