IT Service Delivery Manager
This leading Asset Management company is looking for an IT Service Delivery Manager with good experience of ITIL and hands on skills and experience in application support (Office365) and/or network/infrastructure who will be accountable for ensuring the robust and cost-effective operation of all their systems.
In this role you will provide leadership in the establishment of flexible IT infrastructure operations across the Group, combined with effective ‘IT service management' processes and tools and a ‘service culture' in the IT service team (including any external partnerships). Some of your other duties include helping develop, maintain, and deliver an IT service strategy and sourcing arrangements which aligns with the Digital Strategy and covers, user support, network support, application support and server and storage support. You will help establish a ‘service management framework' and toolset based on the ITIL industry standard, with a focus on effective incident, problem and change management across the whole group. Other responsibilities include developing a capacity plan for the IT Service Delivery team, and a governance process for IT Service Delivery.
The ideal IT Service Delivery Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• Hands-on background in Application Support (Office365) and/or Network/Infrastructure
• Working in and leading IT service delivery teams
• Implementing IT service management processes and tools, in accordance with recognised industry standards such as ITIL
• Managing IT suppliers across multiple countries
• Substantial people and team management experience
• Outstanding communication skills (written & oral English), including the ability to communicate and present both at a technical and non-technical level
• Strong work ethic, initiative, accountability, and ownership to deliver business value
• Experience in delivering services through Office 365
• Computing degree educated equivalent experience
• Microsoft Office 365 and/or Azure certified
• ITIL certified
In return you will be rewarded with a generous package including up to £60k, bonus, share schemes, flexible working hours, free lunches, 28 days holiday (3 taken during Christmas & New Year) and pension.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV immediately!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.