Head of Change - Utilities / Energy | £90k - £130k + Bonus/bens | London, UK
One of the UK's leading energy providers in the UK are seeking an experienced Head of IT Change to lead a £25m change portfolio across their IT estate in 2018. The company in question control and delivery energy across the whole of the UK and are about to embark on a major change initiative covering the whole of their IT estate.
The role of Head of IT Change will take a lead role in managing and delivering a complex change portfolio, working closely with project and delivery managers. The projects will span both IT Infrastructure and Applications and will have a particular focus of legacy upgrades, SAP transformation and wider application rationalisation.
To be considered for the role of Head of IT Change you will have:
- Strong background in IT Project/Programme Management
- Experience of leading a large IT change portfolio
- Experience working in a large, blue-chip organisation
- Experience delivering projects around SAP and/or related
- Experience of working in the energy/utilities space would be beneficial but not essential
- Very strong stakeholder management skills
- Very strong communication skills
Personally you will be a driven, pragmatic, problem solver with the ability to drive delivery through your team leadership. You will be looking for a challenging, fast paced role within a nationally recognised organisation with a national remit.
This is a key role working for a large energy organisation in the UK, with a plan for substantial growth and change over the coming months. for a full role and company briefing please send your CV immediately.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.