Senior Business Analyst
Up to £75K + Bonus
Senior Business Analysts with an excellent understanding of Agile are required by my client ,who are one of the UK's most highly regarded consultancy firms, , to join their delivery team working on a number of major, software projects for some of the biggest names in the UK. The projects are focusing of software and wider technology development/delivery utilising Agile methodology .
If you're a Senior Business Analyst, or a Business Analyst looking to further your career, with a wide-ranging exposure to Agile methodologies, including Scrum and a sound practical understanding of SDLC (Software Delivery Lifecycle), This could be the next career step for yourself. In return for your skills and experience , my client can offer a very competitive salary and package (25 days hols , Bonus and Insurances).
In order to be considered for the Senior Business Analyst role you will have:
- Business/Systems Analysis experience working in a large scale, enterprise environment
- Experience managing project backlogs, producing user journey maps and process models
- Experience of working on complex software focused projects using Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding over the full SDLC
- Experience working closely with architecture design, development and testing teams
- Experience dealing with tough business focused stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst who has a solid track record around Agile to join a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.