Senior Business Analyst - Agile (IT / Technology Delivery)
Agile (IT / Technology Delivery) , £60k - £85k + bonus/bens | London, UK
One of the UK's most highly regarded software development consultancy firms are seeking a number of experienced Senior Business Analysts, with an excellent understanding of Agile, to join their delivery team working on a number of major, software projects for some of the biggest brands in the UK. The projects are focusing of software and wider technology development/delivery in an Agile methodology . A track record of success in a consulting environment is all essential for the opportunity.
This role would suit a Senior Business Analyst, or a Business Analyst looking to further their career, who have wide-ranging exposure to Agile methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban. A sound practical understanding of SDLC and architectural frameworks is also essential.
In order to be considered for the Senior Business Analyst role you will have:
- Business/Systems Analysis experience working in a large scale, enterprise environment
- Experience managing project backlogs, producing user journey maps and process models
- Experience of working on complex software focused projects using Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding over the full SDLC
- Experience working closely with architecture design, development and testing teams
- Experience dealing with tough business focused stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst who has a solid track record around Agile to join a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.