Microsoft Platform Engineer (Windows)
£50K -£80K + Bonus Dep on exp.
One of the UK's most highly regarded consultancy firms are seeking an experienced Platform Engineer (with a Microsoft bias) to join their delivery team working on projects for some of the biggest brands in the UK.
The Platform Engineer with be building complex Microsoft (Windows) infrastructures that can support a deliver software solutions. You will have exposure to working with software development, technical architecture and related technically focused teams as well as key business stakeholders. It is essential that you have a strong Microsoft background and full understanding of both Agile and DevOps principles. The Platform Engineer role is also a highly client focused and facing role and requires the ability to both present to key stakeholders and communicate effectively in highly pressurised and fast-moving environments.
To be a Platform Engineer you will have:
• Experience of designing and delivering Microsoft infrastructure projects
• Experienced of hands on scripting skills (Python, Ruby, Powershell etc.)
• Experience of CI/CD technologies
• Knowledge of cloud orchestration technologies such as VSphere, vDirector, Xenserver, Xen, Cloudstack and Openstack
• Experience working with Cloud based technologies -AWS or/and Azure
• Experience working closely with architecture design, development and testing teams
• Client facing experience or wider consultancy experience would be highly beneficial
• Experience of working in an Agile environment
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Professional to join a highly respected consultancy in a period of significant growth. You will work on highly innovative and demanding projects and while taking a key lead role, have the ability to grow and develop quickly.
For more information and immediate interviews please send your CV.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.