Mathematical Modelling Engineer, MATLAB
An exciting opportunity for a Mathematical Modelling Engineer ideally with experience of MATLAB to join this hugely successful, fast growing Newbury based company.
Duties include: -
* Designing algorithms using rigorous software engineering principles to maintain reliability of complex mathematical software
* Modelling and simulation
* Research and data analysis
The successful Mathematical Modelling Engineer will have the following skills and experience:-
* Academically strong, with a degree in engineering, maths, physics or similar.
* Experience in programming, data analysis or algorithm design.
* Ideally Matlab however skills in other software engineering languages such as Python or C/C++ will also be considered.
This is an excellent chance to join an expanding business at an exciting time. You will be heavily involved in all algorithm activity for this forward thinking company involved in some hugely exciting projects in which the successful person would be central.
In return you will be rewarded with a good basic, pension, life cover and a great working environment and the opportunity to work with and learn from some very bright people!
This is a superb opportunity for an amazing company. If this role is of interest please apply ASAP!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.