Are you a successful IT Sales Specialist with strong knowledge in SaaS? Are you looking to make your mark and earn lots of money with a rapidly growing vendor in Reading? If yes, read on…
I'm currently working with a Scale-up SaaS company that is already well established in the US but have a start-up style operation in the UK. With a compelling product set and a proven need within the EMEA marketplace, they are now set to ramp rapidly and need amazing sales talent to support this growth.
Great product set, amazing growth… why else should I join?
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early and be part of the foundation of what will be a dynamic UK / EMEA operation. Extremely well-funded and stable, this company provide innovative solutions allowing the sharing, collaboration and protection of content both in the cloud and on premise and they already have major brand names in a range of verticals using their solutions.
Sounds good… what will I get up to day to day?
On a day to day basis as an IT Sales Specialist you will be:
- Playing a key role in driving the growth of the customer base and revenue through generating qualified leads for the Enterprise sales team.
- Conducting outbound cold calls and follow up on warm leads generated by marketing campaigns and will generate interest, identify, qualify and develop opportunities.
- Working closely with the field sales team to develop and build the territory plan.
Wow! So what do they need from me to be successful?
To be successful, you must be a tenacious, proactive, sales development professional that has a successful track record of Pipeline Generating or Lead Generation ideally within a cloud/SaaS software vendor.
- Understand Business Structures
- Salesforce.com experience
- Strong Organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter – hungry to succeed!
Sounds like me! Where will I be based and what can I earn?
Based out of their modern central Reading office this company offer a fantastic package:
- A competitive basic of up to £45,000
- Up to £30,000 OTE bonus
- Stock Options
- Other Corporate bens like Cycle2Work schemes, childcare vouchers etc.
If you are a IT Sales Specialist who is looking to progress their career rapidly and want to be part of a pre-IPO vendors exciting journey then apply NOW.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.