1st Line Support Analyst Job Description
1st Line Support Analyst required on a permanent basis for a leading tech company based in Southampton. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with previous experience on a support desk but also individuals interested in the role with customer facing/other IT experience. Based on a rotational shift pattern, this permanent position of 1st Line Support Analyst offers a salary of £20,000 with other benefits included.
As a 1st Line Support Analyst, your day-to-day will include:
• First point of contact for all incoming calls, ensuring that issues are logged by e-mail and telephone.
• Meeting KPI's and SLA's put in place to maintain an excellent standard of service.
• Highlight all high risk/high level issues to senior management to ensure these types of problems are dealt with appropriately.
• Providing occasional assistance with implementation of new software, hardware and any other ad-hoc rollouts.
To apply for the role of 1st Line Support Analyst, you must have the following skills/experience:
• Previous customer service experience, ideally telephone based.
• A basic IT qualification
• Some IT related experience
• The ability to work on a rotational shift pattern.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.