Enterprise Account Executive (SaaS) - Pre-IPO Software/SaaS vendor
My client is a leading Scale-up SaaS vendor and they're set for massive expansion! They're looking for an excellent Enterprise level Account Executive to come in and propel the business forward through the acquisition of new Enterprise clients. This business is also looking to go public in the next 18 months (Pre-IPO)!
This is a fantastic opportunity to get in early and be part of the foundation of what will be a dynamic UK / EMEA operation. Well-funded from two massive Venture Capital firms, this company provide innovative solutions allowing the sharing, collaboration and protection of content both in the cloud and on premise and they already have major brand names using their solutions.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, your day to day responsibilities will include you closing new business from Mid-market – Enterprise level, drive new business revenue opportunities through inbound leads, cold calls and social selling, build excellent relationships and rapport with C-level contacts, unearth customer pain points and delivering solutions that meet their needs and much more. This role will see you in the office approximately 60% of the time with the other 40% being out of the office.
To be successful in this role, you need to have the following expertise:
• You need to be a tenacious, ambitious and success-driven Salesperson
• You need a proven track record of selling SaaS or Cloud based Solutions at Enterprise level
• Excellent skills in finding, nurturing and closing business
• Current or recent experience selling to UK markets
• Confident and comfortable dealing with C-level decision makers
Based out of their new Reading office this company are offering a fantastic package to reward the hard work that you do. Here, you can expect the following:
• £70,000 – £85,000 basic salary
• 100% OTE bonus (Up to £170k package!)
• £500 per month car allowance
• Stock Options
• Medical + much more!
If you feel you've got the experience and what it takes to be a Senior Account Executive with a rapidly growing and vibrant Pre-IPO organisation – Apply NOW!
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.