The People Network are currently working with a leading FinTech Solutions Company based in Wembley.
We are currently seeking an Application Support Engineer with a solid Java background. The role will be to provide technical support as part of a team on a real-time payments solution for major financial services providers globally.
• Solid Java 8 skills
• Experience with DevOps tools and processes, specifically Linux, Jenkins, Maven and Git
• Must be able to work individually or within a team to ensure that defined SLA's are met
• Positive and ‘can do' attitude
• Excellent communicator, active listener and natural collaborator
• Ability to stay focused whilst under pressure
• Strong customer service ethos
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Logical thinker
• Experience with a track record in supporting complex applications within high availability/high volume environments
• Experience working in an Agile environment.
• Knowledge of Akka, Cucumber, MongoDB
• Knowledge of TDD and BDD techniques
• Experience with real-time messaging systems
• Experience with message driven systems (e.g. IBM MQ Clustering)
• Experience within Payments processing systems or Finance/Banking industry.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.