Senior Business Analyst - Agresso, London
Senior Business Analyst required with experience of delivering solutions internationally for a global charity based in London.
The successful Business Analyst will have the following skills and experience:
• Strong experience as a Business Analyst and delivering technology solutions globally.
• Delivering solutions internationally, ideally an Agresso/ERP migration or implementation.
• Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies of business functions
• Demonstratable ability to create documentation for requirements/user stories to a very high quality.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to resolve any issues relating to conflicting business requirements.
• Ability to work with a standardised Business Analysis methodology and associated processes and tools.
In return, you will rewarded with up to £50k plus excellent benefits including 30 days holiday and a very generous pension.
Based in the west end their offices are in a great location with easy access to Leicester Square, Piccadilly and Charing Cross stations.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join a hugely positive organisation who have a presence in over 100 countries, where the work you contribute impacts people on a larger scale.
If you are interested please apply ASAP. The People Network is an employment agency and will respond to all applicants within three - five working days. If you do not hear within these timescales please feel free to get in touch.